Thursday, December 15, 2005

Party in the Beer Garden

Yesterday I stopped by the beer garden after work for what was intended to be a quick drink and evening meal with one of my work colleagues. By chance a good friend of mine called me just before we left to go home and as I stood up to take the call I realised that she and her party were sat at another table just a few metres away. They had been there already for an hour or so and as it was a birthday celebration a few beer towers had already been consumed but naturally we joined them to start another! The live music that night was really great as some famous Thai singers were on stage and the atmosphere later turned into that of a typical rock concert! Actually the first singer on stage I really like and I was amazed to see someone I know providing the backing vocals for him- it was definitely a night of strange coincidences! The photo below shows the crowd going crazy to an act called Sak Loso:

What is funny about this photo is that guy taking a photo of me at the same time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home